Monday, November 26, 2007

[TIPS] free Camtasia?

Yes, it’s true. How on earth did I learn about this? Yes, you guessed it. Through my blogs, of course. J THIS post, to be exact: http://www.edsupport.cc/mguhlin/archives/2007/11/entry_3928.htm

 

I have used Camtasia to record all sorts of screencasts or to convert other movies I’ve made into other more web-friendly formats. Like this video: http://home.comcast.net/~gates808/cabin/turkey2_controller.swf that I took with my digital camera and converted to flash for fast loading on the web.

 

Now, this free version is an older version, but so what? It’ll get you started editing and converting and making movies and screencasts in record time. And you’re then eligible for an upgrade to the current version. Still, I believe the education discounts are better than this upgrade price, but I’ve been wrong before. What I’m NOT wrong about is how good the program is. If you’re a windows user, rush out and get this today.

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons