Thursday, November 22, 2007

MindManager 30 Minute Power Training Videos

I tend to use MindManager Pro 7 daily to plan and organize information that I will need for my seminars and graduate classes, but if you are like me you tend to use only a limited number of features in any software appliction. While I was perusing the Mindjet website I came across their 30 Minute Power Training video sessions which really shows you all of the ways you can use MindManager to be more effective at what you do. The four training video modules include:

I had a chance to view each of the videos and they gave me some new ways I could think about using MindManager Pro 7 in the work I do. If you have 30 minutes to invest I would highly recommend that you preview the instructional videos. I'm sure you will find them as helpful and informative as I did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons