Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Innovate using MindManager Pro 7 both in and out of the Classroom

With just two days left there is still time to sign up for the webinar. So if your have the time it would be great for you to join us. There has been a lot of interest in the webinar and I m looking forward to showing you all of the ways that I am using MindManager in the work that I do.
Innovate using MindManager Pro 7 both in and out of the Classroom-which will be hosted by Mindjet, Inc., on Thursday, November 8, 2007, Time: 10:00 am PST / 1:00 PM EST. I hope you can join me as I share how I am using MindManager Pro 7 to create lectures, proposals, and organize the information that helps me be more productive in the work that I do. It was very exciting doing the run through and I am really looking forward to doing the webinar. So please join me. To register just click on this link. Hope to see you there- it should be fun and informative. Thank you- Gaelen and Kymberly from Mindjet, Inc. for helping me put this webinar together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons