Monday, May 12, 2008

[TIPS] A video to see

I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier, but better late than never, I suppose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb7CXcQhqRI

This is one of the winning videos from last year's Horizon Project. You know, the amazing project that Julie Lindsay and Vicki Davis and others ran last year. I point to this year's version all the time in my workshops.

Anyway, I was just browsing and I discovered this video. Check it out, when you get a chance. No wonder it won the award in that category last year.

oh... YouTube blocked, you say? Remember, you can use the online conversion sites to get a converted copy. Go ahead, it'll be good practice for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons