Friday, May 9, 2008

[TIPS] Speechless

I havent been able to forget this ever since I heard it yesterday. A teacher told me that she had mailed out a technology needs survey to the teachers in her district. Her UNION PRESIDENT would only comment, We dont need more technology. Buy more books.

Ive been rendered speechless about that. Even now, the best I can say about it is, He is SO VERY MUCH in the WRONG profession.

And then I read a message from another person who said that he had just seen a teacher coloring in a map which was taped onto the face of the $6000 interactive whiteboard in the room.  Im speechless all over again.

Rally the troops weve got a LOT of work to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons