Monday, May 12, 2008

[TIPS] Smartboard podcast blog

Yes, I know. Podcast blog? Well, you'll see when you check it out.

http://pdtogo.com/smart/

There are 125 episodes so far. This is very nice. If you've got an interactive whiteboard, you'll want to subscribe to this blog.

Now, on an interesting side note, you'll never guess how I learned about this blog. I had just received an email notice from twitter saying that someone was following me. (No, Caren P it's not stalking :-)  ) Before I even consider following that person I look to see the kinds of tweets he or she has ben sending out. If they appear to be professional I consider further.

Well, while considering I noticed a tweet this person had posted in which she mentioned this blog. I'm now following that person, too. I just LOVE my learning network!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons