Monday, May 26, 2008

[TIPS] The Consequences of "Everybody Wins"?

 
I couldn't watch this entire video sequence from 60 Minutes. It made me too angry. This segment talks about the "Millenium Generation" of workers who have grown up with doting parents and a system that didn't have winners and losers -only winners. How are they as a workforce? Watch this and see. Do we need to be teaching proper business and workforce etiquette, too? Passing grades only, of course.
 
BTW (By The Way) - I picked this one up from a group list at Diigo. Diigo is a social bookmarking site like Del.icio.us, but you can get daily digest emails of the links (with comments). While I still think I'd show del.icio.us to newbies, I AM getting the diigo bug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons