Tuesday, March 18, 2008

[TIPS] Whose cell phone is that?

Background: The school where I work has a NO CELL PHONE policy. Cell phones will be confiscated.

The incident: I was at my cabin over the weekend and I had to turn my phone onto Ring mode from Vibrate mode and I forgot to set it back to vibrate. So, when I was sitting in a class yesterday and my cell phone rang I panicked and quickly reached for it to stop it. (VERY embarrassing!)

But, the funny part is that almost EVERY student in the room ALSO panicked and reached for their pocket or purse. ROFL!!! I HAD to laugh out loud at it. The collective look of relief on their faces was also priceless.

There's a moral to this story somewhere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons