Tuesday, March 11, 2008

[TIPS] Pangea Day

 
In it I talked about the upcoming Pangea Day celebration. From this site: " "Pangea Day taps the power of film to strengthen tolerance and compassion while uniting millions of people to build a better future. In a world where people are often divided by borders, difference, and conflict, it's easy to lose sight of what we all have in common. Pangea Day seeks to overcome that - to help people see themselves in others - through the power of film."
 
http://www.pangeaday.org/inspiration.php?vid=1 - Watch the films on this page. Then, share this with some of your creative students. Consider hosting a Pangea Day Party. Yes, I'm serious. Tell me that you don't know some students who would eat this up.
 
Just today I saw one of the most creative iMovies I've ever seen, done by a girl who just didn't know how to get started. But when she did, she took off. I can't wait to post it here in the blog for the world to see. If that girl had the access and the after school time, she could make a GREAT movie for this event. I'll bet YOU know someone like that, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons