Thursday, March 27, 2008

[TIPS] Photoshop Express now online

Thanks again to Alma Row for sharing this one with me via email.

Remember this post from a year ago? http://tipline.blogspot.com/2007/03/tips-photoshop-online.html In it I pointed to a techcrunch article that said that Adobe was going to put Photoshop online and offer it for free. "No way!", we shouted. Well, "WAY!"

https://www.photoshop.com/express/landing.html

Not only can you upload and play with your photographs using many of the photoshop tools, but they also give you 2 gigs of storage in which to store them. And, you can share your images. Very nice!

I've not yet uploaded and toyed with a picture yet, but I can report one oddity. The site doesn't want to load in Firefox on my Mac. It will open Ok with Safari, however. If anyone else experiences this, please leave a comment to tell me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons