Thursday, March 20, 2008

Adobe Share beta

I recently did a presentation at the NJECC Conference on trends in the field of assistive technology and decided to model for my audience the shift to Web 2.0. For my presentation I decided to use Google Present, which worked out wonderfully. As I begin to migrate my presentations and documents to the web, I am always looking for a way to store my files on line. This afternoon I came across Adobe Share which is in beta right now, but it does provide a nice way to store and share your files when connected to the web. It was very easy to set up and use and allows you to invite others to share your documents, if you decide to. Adobe Share works right within the browser and like all Adobe Web 2.0 applications it looks to be done in Flash. If you get the chance sign up for the Adobe Share beta and start sharing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons