Wednesday, April 25, 2007

[TIPS] yikes! Check out these sample test questions

Thanks to John G for sharing this with me via the for:jgates513 tag at del.icio.us.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/education/6589301.stm (Click the "try the two tests" link)

This article talks about the college entrance exam for perspective science undergrads at a Chinese university. It specifically shows two math questions that.. scare me! Ok, not really, but they do make me wonder how many students actually get them right. Then I wonder how many American kids would get them right. Check them out. Especially you math teachers.

I do know ONE thing - I wonder/worry too much. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons