Monday, April 24, 2006

[TIPS] - Welcome to TV Turnoff Network

 
It'll be 13 yrs since I turned mine off, and I've not regretted it since. Yes, I did watch the Steelers in the Superbowl, and I did see two playoff games over the years. But, aside from those couple times when I strayed :-) I've not watched TV in 13 years.
 
The average American watches over 4 hours of TV every day. Just IMAGINE what could be accomplished if that time was spent on something OTHER than watching TV
 
Try it for a week. Just one week. With any luck you, too, can one day say, "I've not watched TV in 13 years!" And I PROMISE you that your life will be just as rich WITHOUT those "reality" shows.
 
Good luck. Oh, and encourage your students to turn it off this week, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons