Sunday, December 9, 2007

[TIPS] Winners announced!

http://edublogawards.com/and-the-winners-are/

The ceremony took place in Second life and was broadcast over ustream.tv. The audio was choppy but I think that was largely due to the fact that the computers of those who were running the show just couldn’t keep up with the processing demands. But, what a VERY cool concept. Folks meeting up in second life and streaming the presentation live. Y’ gotta love it.

Now… my sincerest, most heartfelt thank you goes out to each of you who took the time to vote for my blog. It WON!!! YES!!!!! WaaaaaaHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I’m grinning so hard my cheeks hurt. J I still find it so hard to get my mind around it, and the fact that my clustr map (see the left sidebar on the blog itself) shows that folks from around the world visit this blog. I used to scoff at people who would say that the world is a small place. Now I know that it IS.

Anyway, again my sincere thank you to those who voted for this blog. I am honored and flattered and – ALMOST speechless. J

I’m a VERY lucky man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons