Friday, December 14, 2007

[TIPS] graphwise - create graphs from web data

This is the last time I’ll try to send this (the 5th time). Thanks to Sue Sheffer for sharing this with me via the for:jgates513 tag on del.icio.us

 

http://www.graphwise.com

 

This site allows you to search the web for data and then it gives you the tools to create great charts to show that data. Best of all, you can share those charts! In previous attempts to send this I gave examples of things to search for. That may be what was preventing it from going out. So, I’ll leave it to you to check out the samples on the page.

 

My only complaint was that I couldn’t find the Save button. I know it’s got to be there, but I couldn’t find it.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons