Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy New Year!

It has been a great year for the AssistiveTek Blog and I want to thank my readers and business sponsors for their support! I trust that 2008 will be even better with new and exciting Web 2.0 technologies. I think that this will be a pivotal year for software developers as they try to bridge the gap between their traditional software applications and software as a service model. I think that you will see many software publishers begin to build hooks into their software applications that will make it easier to publish documents, mind maps, and monitor projects on the web with true collaboration. So look for some exciting posts on the AssistiveTek Blog in the coming months. I once again plan on following new and exciting technologies that help to empower you in the work that you do. So stay tuned for more reviews in the areas of visual learning, mind mapping, project management, assistive technology, and Web 2.0 technologies. All the best to you and your families in the New Year ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons