Thursday, October 18, 2007

Web 2.0 Workshop Tomorrow


I am just collecting myself tonight and doing some minor tweaks for my Web 2.0 Workshop to be held at the Middlesex ETTC, East Brunswick, New Jersey. I am really excited to be doing this presentation and have a lot of ground to cover. I understand that there will be a small group of teachers attending which will give me the opportunity to cover a lot of ground. During the workshop we will be covering RSS feeds, Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Wikis, and Web 2.0 applications. It should be really exciting wit lots of time to play in the Web 2.0 sandbox. I will let you know how it goes. One of my goals is to do the entire workshop using nothing but Web 2.0 applications. Wish me good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons