Sunday, October 21, 2007

[TIPS] Tips for teachers wanting to use web 2.0 tools

I LOVE my blogroll. I learn SO much from them. Just now, in this post: http://www.infinitethinking.org/2007/10/more-tips-for-new-classroom-20-teachers.html I was taken to several other sites that are chuck full of great tips and tutorials. I'm telling you, there are SO MANY very creative people in this world who are eager to share what they know with others. Make sure you read the last paragraph and follow the  link to that tutorial about student email accounts through gmail. Very interesting.

Oh, and make sure you also read his previous post: http://www.infinitethinking.org/2007/10/tips-for-new-classroom-20-teachers.html

This guy is another one that I wish I had talked to at the edubloggercon. But, he had a camera in hand and was looking for people willing to be taped. Stick a camera in my face and my mind turns to mush. :-(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons