Sunday, October 21, 2007

[TIPS] MY BLOG as professional development?

I can't let this go. Within my IU the overwhelming majority of districts block my blog from both students and teachers. They block ALL blogs, so I don't take it personally. This, as I've reported, is in SPITE of the fact that the technology exists to give the teachers a different policy. But regardless....

So how's THIS for .... irony?... no, that's not the word... well.. how's this for contrast?

I just heard from a teacher in the western part of the state who gets credit for Professional Development time (they have to get so many hours of PD time per their contract) for reading my blog and reporting on the things she is learning from it. I guess it's because I'm from more than 50 miles away from there, thus making me an expert. :-) !!! What am I smiling about? This is very sad, not funny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons