Monday, February 19, 2007

[TIPS] Yugma - free webconferencing

Does anyone know anything about this site? It looks great! Free web-conferencing for windoze or Mac. It says:
"A free and easy to use web conferencing service:
  • Share your information, present your ideas
  • Invite up to 10 people (or more if you need)
  • Collaborate with your community
  • Works with both Windows and Mac
  • Highly secure and reliable
  • No Spyware, Adware, Malware "
The ONLY thing that has me questioning it is that I heard about it from a comment left on my post about Vyew.com. But, according to the privacy statement here it looks legit.
 
Check out the demo video to see how easy it is to use. I know *I* will try it with some folks from my Grad class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons