Monday, February 19, 2007

[TIPS] - A fun video

I don't know why I can no longer send these posts via my listserv, but it's very frustrating. I'm having to post these things twice. Anyway, here's the one that didn't make it to the blog.
-------------------

Thanks to Kristen H again for sharing this. You probably won't be able to see this from school, but if you have high speed internet at home you REALLY should check out this short video that reminds us that even books were a new technology at one point.
I LOVE the ending to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRjVeRbhtRU&eurl=
Kristen has also set up a wiki called the ConnectClassroom wiki that she used when she gave her presentation at PETE&C last week. Check it out, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons