Wednesday, February 7, 2007

[TIPS] Barbican - Can I Have A Word?

This one came to my attention via the Education World Reviews Newsletter (newsletter-reviews@educationworld.com) that I receive periodically. Sign up at their site.
 
But this "Can I Have A Word" site is difficult to explain. It's for elementary student's I'd say, although they say middle and high school. I guess I'm a sucker for these unique sites that take poems or unique animations to inspire students to write, gather and share definitions and thoughts.
 
I can't describe it. I can only say that it's worth a look for those language arts teachers looking for another way to inspire your students to write.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons