Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SmartDraw 2010 Upgrade Available















I have been a user of SmartDraw for the past several years and have always found it to be an easy tool to use application to create a wide variety of professional looking visuals. Just last week I had a chance to get a sneak peek of SmartDraw 2010 during a webinar that was hosted by Paul Stannard, CEO of SmartDraw. It is not every day that the CEO of the company takes the time to give me a 1-1 tour of their product, SmartDraw 2010 has been refined taking into account just how users are really using the product. I believe that once you try SmartDraw 2010 you too will find that it takes you less clicks and less time to be more efficiently producing professional looking documents and materials. I have just received my copy of SmartDraw 2010 and will put it through the paces especially in the area of mind maps, project management, and timelines. For more information click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons