Friday, September 4, 2009

Alexa Links In Update for Your Blog or Website




How long Alexa Links In will be update for your blog or website..? It take for more than 6 month in my site. I active wrote on my blog since Marc 2009, and the Alexa Rank Update at September 4, 2009. Some site will be faster if they have high google pagerank or high alexa rank.

How important the Alexa Links In mean?
It is important as comparison with another website or blog, It show how popular and important a blog or website in the Internet. The High value of Links In mean the blog or website have much External Link.

How the Alexa Links In value of The Big or Great Website?
The big or great website have a high value of the Alexa Links In. On the contrary, the value of the Alexa Rank is small. Small value in Alexa rank mean a high rank.

I'm so proud my Alexa Links In have change to my own. Before this change, The value belongs to Blogger.com, nowadays the value have been update to my own site.

The Alexa Rank value and Alexa Links In value is a popular component on the Internet. So, If we have a great value on it, it will be a proud of us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons