Monday, July 20, 2009

Music Soul, Music Feel and Music Vibration

Sometimes when we hear our favorite song, a great stimulation come from the music or vocal. This stimulation sometimes calls feels. This stimulation can make a vibration in our body and soul. In some part of song's sometimes we feel more vibration, like the ending or climax.

When we mixed up with a group of music / music team, we must feel the music, enjoy it more than spectator do. Play the music with heart and happy feeling, without be force to play. When I was in Marching Band, I play a trumpet, high brass horn line. It was a difficult section because the tone was very high and need a long time to be in common. I asked to be a Trumpet 1 Player. [High Brass / Trumpet Section play the high tone in Marching Band . There are three level in high brass section in The Team, Trumpet 1 play highest tone, Trumpet 2 play high tone and Trumpet 3 play middle high tone.]

In the first time I cannot feel the music because I can't play the Instrument, but after about 4 months training, I can play the music, but sometimes loose some part, because it needs more time to be a Trumpet 1 Player. At the beginning training time I can't feel the Music Soul, Music Feel and Music Vibration. The Music Soul, Music Feel and Music Vibration were asked to be in each teams player in everyday training. If every player have the Music Soul, Music Feel and Music Vibration, the team can play the music with feeling and heart. The music have different soul, better effect and more life.

The experience about music feel makes me give a better appreciation about music. I wonder how the composer can make the great music, how vocalist can reach a excellent tone and unique vocal.

I like the music from Avenged Sevenfold, The Guitar is so great. I wonder how they can compose great music. I also like Vocal from Leona Lewis, Mariah Carey, Michael Jakson, and also Indonesian Artist, Gita Gutawa. They can reach very wide range of tone of course. I always feel a vibration in Leona Lewis vocal's in song climax of Bleeding Love.
The tone was so high, beside the song is great.

With feeling the music, the music will be different !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons