Tuesday, June 9, 2009

How Lucky am I

I Can't Imagine how Lucky am I...
The Lucky sometimes come in writing examination..
Some Happy Event in My Life comes after Examination..

Here It is:

  • The Highest Value in Elementary School Final Exam
  • The 3rd Highest Value in Junior High School Final Exam
  • Beat Enrollment of Country University Examination (Electrical Engineering SPMB Examination 2004)

Everytime just remembering people say keep'in calm and cool, I try not too happy if we are success and not too sorrow if we are fail. Hope that every examination can pass by. not only academical examination but also life examination, barrier or obstacle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons