Tuesday, June 9, 2009

How Big Music Effect in Your Life..?

Everytime i'm sad, everytime i'm happy, everytime in standard condition, music always make my condition better. But not every kind of music, example in serious and busy condition i don't like a hard and disco music...

In memorial moment like birthday, wedding and graduation, the match music can make a perfect moment and condition. The couple's sometimes also have a favorite song's that can bring their beautiful memorial moment back.

So Colourful our life with music. I can only enjoy and imagine music in my mind. I live my life with music. Thank for creative people create and produce music. Hope they always succes and their work can be appreciated well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons