Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A GREAT deal - and more

It's only 10:00 AM, and I've been at my computer for only an hour or so. But, in that hour I've learned a TON of things from my friends on twitter. What a day it's been already.

First, let me apologize to those folks who tweeted some of these and I can't seem to find them now to give you credit.

Some of what I learned:

Not sure about twittter? Really, you have to try it. Follow the educators. You'll learn more in a day than you did in an entire class that you may have taken in your life.

Yikes! It's now almost 11:00 AM. No, the article didn't take this long to write. I just got distracted by other tweets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons