Friday, October 3, 2008

[TIPS] The iTunes 8 visualizer - GREAT eye candy

In this blog post http://www.macworld.com/article/135762/2008/09/itunes8visualizer.html?lsrc=rss_weblogs_macosxhints  I learned about a cool visualizer for iTunes that one could download. But, when I followed the link in the article it turns out that the plugin in question is ALREADY IN iTunes 8. When I saw some of the screenshots I knew I had to check it out.

Launch iTunes then press cmd-T to start the visualizer. Press cmd-F to put it in full screen mode. Then sit back and enjoy some VERY cool visuals.

The article tells of some hidden secrets to adjust the displays a bit. Like, M will cycle you through the different variations. A and S will wither Add or Subtract the little.. Thingies (I forget what he calls them) Anyway, read the article find more controls.

Yes, I KNOW this won’t do a THING to raise a single test score. It’s just cool, hypnotic visuals.

Where was this in the 60’s? ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons