Wednesday, July 23, 2008

[TIPS] camtwist documentation

This is for the Mac users out there. I've used - rather, I've played around with - Camtwist for a short while. If you've seen my twitter pic you'll get an idea of the extent of my play. But today I was looking around for some documentation and found their documentation wiki. In it are two video that are PRICELESS! If you're a mac user and don't have camtwist yet - GO GET iT! Make a donation, too! This is worth a TON! Then rush to this site to see how to use it.

http://allocinit.com/index.php?title=CamTwist.Documentation

Oh, and don't forget the blog posts that tell us how to use Skype, Camtwist and ustream together to make one VERY COOL live broadcast.

couros blog

Hokanson


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons