Saturday, February 16, 2008

[TIPS] videos to see

I think most of the folks who read blogs have already seen these videos, but I know some haven't. And, I keep thinking that I've mentioned them before so when I want to find them I search for them in my blog and can't find them. So, this is for you AND for me.

http://plethoratech.blogspot.com/2008/01/world-is-changing-are-you-changing-with.html

This blog is quite good. You'll want to check it out for the posts. But the reason I'm pointing you here is for his videos. This page shows one of them, but if you look on the right side of the page you'll see links to his others. Take some time to watch them all. They include 1620, 42, 180, and "Cut and Paste." Which one stayed with YOU the longeset after you saw them all?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons