Wednesday, February 27, 2008

CoverItLive blogging session

OK. Karl can't have all the fun. I just HAVE to try this! So, On Tuesday morning at 9:00 I'll be giving a 45 minute presentation to about 175 science teachers in the area. The topic will be on the need for change, and what the change might look like, etc. At one point in the talk I mention CoverItlive. Now that I've actually seen in I'd like to try it.

I'll have a guest author assigned to my blog who will take notes and moderate the coveritlive chats, making them public when appropriate. We'll just have to see how it works with the filter. It may end being a total flop - which is why I'm not telling anyone but you. ;-)

So, come back here on Tuesday if you'd like to try this out with us. Who knows, someone may even hold an audio skype call so others can hear, too. But, the important thing here is to see how this works.

This is where it will be. Want a reminder? Fill in the form there. Y' gotta LUV it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons