Saturday, February 16, 2008

Consultant for Hire

Yes- I know this is a shameless plug but why not, this is my blog. I have been doing a lot of work with MindManager Pro 7 and some of the Third Party Add-ins and feel that these are some really powerful tools to help professionals and business people manage the onslaught of information that we need to handle. If you are interested in finding out how I can help you use these tools to solve your business or professional need, please feel free to email me. Additionally, I am available to help your organization create video tutorials for in house training using state of the art screencasting software. If you look at my blog you will see some examples of the work that I have done using Camtasia Studio 5.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons