Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Twitters and Memes

I can't help it. I just don't get Twitter. I know that there are lots of cool add-ons to twitter that make following your friend's every move much easier. But, I don't WANT to follow ANYONE's every move. It's WAYYYY too connected for my taste. Obviously, I just don't get it, eh? So, don't look for me on twitter.

And, while it's flattering to be tagged for a meme, to me it smacks of chain mail and not a very good use of bandwidth. :-)

So, while I'm flattered about being tagged, I won't be participating. Please dont hate me for being an old curmudgeon. I'm old. It comes with the territory. Ask Ken. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons