Sunday, August 5, 2007

[TIPS] 100 Website you should know about?

I don't know how I missed this, as I'm as much of a Ted-aholic as I am a chocaholic, but Tim (http://www.assortedstuff.com/) points us to this blog post from Ted. http://blog.ted.com/2007/08/100_websites_yo.php#more
 
It's a list of 100 websites that Julius Wiedemann, editor in charge at Taschen GmbH and Ted speaker, offered up for us to see. Categories include: CURIOSITY & KNOWLEDGE, GRAPHICS, MUSIC & ARTS, E-COMMERCE EXPERIENCE, SEARCHING & FINDING, ONLINE RESOURCES, TOP INTERACTIVE EXPERIENCE CREATORS
 
Tim said he hadn't heard of over half of those sites. I can say that I didn't even come CLOSE to knowing half. Check them out. And, if you're not reading tim's blog, give it a try. I don't know where he finds his "assorted stuff", but I always learn something from his posts.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons