Thursday, July 12, 2007

[TIPS] calling all presenters - to PETE&C

Once again I came up late in trying to post something. At yesterdays conference committee meeting for PETE&C I said that I would send out a message to my blog to alert folks to the fact that theres still time (Until August 17th) to submit a proposal for PETE&C 2008. When I got home I decided to read my blogs first, and Im glad I did. Jennifer Dorman beat me to the punch (again) with her mention of this call for presenters.

So, Ill just point you to hers: http://cliotech.blogspot.com/2007/07/pete-call-for-proposals.html She put a lot more into her post than I would have into mine, anyway. :-/

While youre there, subscribe to her blog. And check out her resources like the link to her class blog and her class podcast page, and others. Do they give you ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons