Friday, November 6, 2009

This Blog Reach Page Rank 3

Page Rank 3
Actually, it was very hard work to increase Google Page Rank. But very succesfull way to get Page Rank is nice Article and Posting. People visit our blog usually search for important and usefull information.

Beside nice post and good type content, I consider Link Exchange is very sucessful way to get High Page Rank. How many site linking our site or blog. This affect how Important our blog in the web.
google analytic statistic
I consider that my site traffic is low (usually average 20 visitors a day). I focussed the visitor came from the search engine without ignore direct or referring site. The only ways to do this is produce nice article.

google analytic statistic
Because of low blogwalking activity Alexa Rank is down drastically. Busy of another activity and daily life.

Alexa Statistic
I hope with this all condition do not stop me to write and write every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons