Friday, December 19, 2008

Mac Tip - get TAB key to tab into checkboxes, etc

http://www.mactips.org/archives/2008/12/16/tab-through-checkboxes-and-radio-buttons-in-firefox-and-safari/

I don't know about you, but one thing about the Mac that was driving me nutty (until moments ago) was the fact that, when filling in forms I couldn't tab to a checkbox or to a dropdown menu like I could in Windows. What a shame, I thought. Until I read the above post.

Turns out it's a system preference. Now I'm a happy camper again.

System Preferences>Keyboard and Mouse > Keyboard shortcuts. At the very bottom of that screen, underneath the list of your options. Click the All Controls option.

Woohooo!

Don't subscribe to the Mactips blog, Mac owner? Get on over there and sign up. Great stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons