Friday, November 14, 2008

[TIPS] This is just.. Surreal

This is just too strange to wrap my mind around. Today is my last day with the IU. At close of business today I will be retired.

Holy cow!

Where did the time go? There are still so many things that I’ve not yet done. There is still so much to learn. How did it come to this? ;-)

If you’re interested, I am not going to disappear – at least not for a few years (Good Lawd willin’ and the cricks don’t rise). I’ll be working with the Classrooms for the Future program in PA at least 10 days a month. And I will continue to do workshops, etc for as long as I’m being asked to do so. And I plan to continue with this blog. This is an effort of pure joy for me. Its not work.

I’m resisting the temptation to wax philosophical. It’s a strong urge, but one that I’ll save for a bartender somewhere. :-)

I’m going to be leaving for a week’s vacation on Tuesday, so this blog will be quiet during that time. Don’t unsubscribe just yet. After that you wont be able to reach me via the CAIU email address. You’ll have to use my gmail address. And those of you who receive my tips via email – you’re going to HAVE to learn to use RSS. You can do it. I KNOW you can.

So, the next time you hear from me (unless I just HAVE to share something else today) I’ll be a “retired” man. A retired, LUCKY man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons