Saturday, June 23, 2007

Talklets-Making Web Sites Accessible



About a year ago I signed up for a Talklets account which gave me access to the Talklets tool bar on my Blog. For individuals with a print disability I felt that this is one way I could give them access to the articles on my blog. If you go to Talklets you can start an account and register your web site. Once you do that they will enable the talking tool bar so that your visitors can access high quality text to speech support within the browser. It is pretty easy to get started but it is a wonderful support for individuals who visit your blog or website who need text to speech support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons