Friday, March 30, 2007

Blogsticker: Sticker for the Blog

With the Blogsticker available since scarcely four days can be indicated “Stickers” in the left upper corner of the Blogs. After the Claimen of a Blogs after Technorati manners and the installation of a piece of Javascript on the Blogsticker Sticker in the own Blog, configured, are indicated. Is available already over 100 motives in different categories, however I could find so far nothing, what I would also really merge. Besides the possibility for creating own Sticker is missing and makes the service thus only conditionally useful.
However the question about the usefulness of such a service arises anyway. If I want so a Sticker on my Blog, then I insert, without I must implement still stranger Javascript. But perhaps I do not have simply the Community thought behind it whole understood…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons