Tuesday, January 9, 2007

[TIPS] Advice on Blogger for Word

For the last couple of years I've been occasionally using a Microsoft Word add-on called Blogger for Word. It was great! I could write a blog post in Word and with one click post it to my Blogger blog. Today, however, I opened Word for the first time since I updated my blog to version 2. C-R-A-S-H!!! Down went Word. Crash and burn! It was so bad I had to use the Detect and Repair (and find the cd to complete the process) to fix it. According to the error report, it was the BLogger for Word that caused the crash.

So, this is a heads up. If YOU use that neat little add-on for Word, either don't update your Blogger blog to version 2, or Uninstall that add-on FIRST.

Oh, and according to the website, they don't know if they'll make a version that will work with the new Blogger or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons