Thursday, January 3, 2008

[TIPS] MoodleMeet

Edited: 1/4/08

I just realized that I didn't mention that I learned of this from Ann Fife! Thank you Ann for sharing this with me via email.

---

I know many of you are Moodlers. You either maintain your own moodle installation or maybe you just have your own class. You know, then, that it’s tough finding answers to questions. Yes, there’s the moodle.org site, but it’s not the best in spite of its efforts.

Enter http://moodlemeet.ning.com – a social networking site (YIKES!!!) for moodlers.

Started by Laurie Korte from Northbrook, IL., this site is trying to get a foothold with the MANY moodlers around the world so that we can find answers to our questions and to get ideas for creative uses of the tools.

So, as soon as you can, check it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons