Tuesday, November 14, 2006

[TIPS] Cornell Notes - 43FoldersWiki

 
I wish I could remember where I find this stuff. From now on I'll be including that information. I CAN tell you that I subscribe to a ton of different blogs and feeds of various kinds. My public feedroll is here: http://www.bloglines.com/public/jgates513, if you're interested.
 
Anyway, the top link is for a 43folders entry about Cornell Notes, a template for students to use when taking notes in class. (Tell both of your note-taking students about this!) :-) There is even a link at the bottom of the article to a pdf generator in which you supply your name (if desired) and class name and it creates the pdf file for you. Just print it - and make copies for your students.
 
See what you think of the template. Oh, and did you notice that the page is a wiki?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons