Tuesday, September 5, 2006

[TIPS] - Sir Ken Robinson at TED

Back again! Last week I sent you a link to a speech by Jimmy Wales on Wikipedia. I do hope you were able to watch that. It's a great perspective on that valuable resource. Here's another speech from that conference (I'm still looking for sponsors) by Sir Ken Robinson. It's both funny and thought provoking, I think. Give it a listen.
And, as a bonus :-) ...
You say you need some video editing software? OK, you Mac folks don't, what with iMovie, and all, but the rest of us might. He's a free one to take a look at http://www.zs4.net. Works on Windoze, Linux, and OSX.
Reminder: to tag something for me at del.icio.us, use for:jgates513

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons