Tuesday, October 18, 2005

[TIPS] - Social_bookmarking

You've heard me talk about a wiki before (http://tipline.pbwiki.com  - try it!!) and maybe you've heard me talk about wikipedia before. Well, this entry in wikipedia is about social bookmarking.
 
We can't possibly know all the really cool sites there are for education, but what if people were able to bookmark them for you? What if folks could bookmark a site, and tag it to match a category such as Education? That's social bookmarking.
 
This wikipedia entry contains a list of some of the social bookmarking sites available. I subscribe to the education section at del.icio.us site, for example. Truth be told, that's where I find a lot of the sites that I send out to you each day.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons