Tuesday, May 17, 2005

[TIPS] - tipline blog started

From time to time I've been asked if I have a master document containing past tips. Answer - no, I don't. CAIU employees, however, can ask to share my tips folder and thus see my past tips. But, the rest of you have thus far been out of luck.
 
Enter the blog, or Weblog. At blogger.com you can create your own FREE weblog. It's VERY easy to do. Truly. Then you can post whatever you want on it. You can even EMAIL posts to it - which is what I'm now starting to do with my tips. I send them out as usual, but I also email it to my blog where it gets posted at the top of the list. Now you can just visit the blog at any time to see previous tips - at least tips posted from this day forward.
 
The address is http://tipline.blogspot.com. Check it out. Now, normally you'd be able to contribute to a blog. That's how it works. But, I don't see myself typing in over 900 email addresses to allow that to happen. You CAN comment on tips, however.
 
One more thing. This site automatically archives the blogs each month. So, on June 1st you'll have to click on the May archives link to see those tips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons